Velvet Purple Layla Chesterfield Chaise Lounge
In stock - delivery within 1-2 weeks.
Chesterfield Green Velvet Chaise Lounge
• Deep chesterfield buttoning.
• Luxury velvet-soft matt finish fabric.
• Quality dense foam.
• Solid wood legs and traditional metal feature wheels.
• Hardwood frame.
• Fully compliant with UK fire regulations.
Chesterfield Purple Velvet Chaise Lounge
This Chaise Lounge is a definite addition to your room if you wish to make a statement with its traditionally classic style offered by its eye-catching soft matt velvet fabric.
Delivery by XDP and easy assembly
- • What is the point of a chaise lounge?
The chaise lounge provides comfort, designed for one person to stretch out upon, making them perfect for reading, relaxing or a quick nap.
- • How do you use a chaise lounge?
Position near a window for reading. Also perfect when dressing, helping you change clothes or shoes.
• How do you spell chaise lounge?
The correct spelling is Chaise longue, French for long chair. However, the American version chaise lounge is now the most common name in the UK.
• Why are chaise lounges getting popular and in trend?
Comfortable, useful and now in trend as a great addition to a bedroom either with a slipper chair or instead.
• Why are they sometimes called fainting couches?
There is much speculation on this but it is believed to be from Victorian women often fainting when wearing tight corsets.
|Delivery Time||In stock - delivery within 1-2 weeks.|