Fabric Gold Patchwork Chesterfield Layla Chaise Lounge
In stock - delivery within 1-2 weeks.
Chesterfield Multicoloured Gold Patchwork Chaise Lounge
• This strong and sturdy chaise lounge is fabricated with a hardwood frame.
• Exceptional level of comfort, making it easier for you to unwind in the surroundings of your home.
• Crafted in luxury fabric to create sofas of exceptional beauty.
• Deep chesterfield buttoning on the back section.
• Please note that due to the nature of patchwork, the item delivered will differ from item shown in the picture but will have the same pattern as a variant.
• Solid wood legs and traditional metal feature wheels.
• Fully compliant with UK fire regulations.
Chesterfield Multicoloured Gold Patchwork Layla Chaise Lounge
This Chaise Lounge is a definite addition to your room, if you wish to make a statement with its traditionally classic style offered by its eye-catching patchwork pattern and dark hardwood legs.
Please note that due to the nature of patch-working, the item delivered will differ from item shown in the picture, but will have the same pattern as a variant. While considering access to delivery, the entire aspect of delivering your sofa from the front door of your house/building to your room of choice needs to be considered. Please double-check the dimensions of the sofas and ensure that sufficient access is available for delivery.
Delivery by XDP and easy assembly
• What is the point of a chaise lounge?
The chaise lounge provides comfort, designed for one person to stretch out upon, making them perfect for reading, relaxing or a quick nap.
• How do you use a chaise lounge?
Position near a window for reading. Also perfect when dressing, helping you change clothes or shoes.
• How do you spell chaise lounge?
The correct spelling is Chaise longue, French for long chair. However, the American version chaise lounge is now the most common name in the UK.
• Why are chaise lounges getting popular and in trend?
Comfortable, useful and now in trend as a great addition to a bedroom either with a slipper chair or instead.
• Why are they sometimes called fainting couches?
There is much speculation on this but it is believed to be from Victorian women often fainting when wearing tight corsets.
|Delivery Time||In stock - delivery within 1-2 weeks.|